CAD Technician - Civils
My client is looking for a cad technician with 1-6 years UK experience to join their civils team of 21 staff for their London office. The Modern office in London’s West End comprises of 80% of the staff in their 20’s with a near 50/50 split from male to female. They focus on getting the right balance between work and play and 3 days a week the team eats lunch together cooked for you by the in house chef. Also on a yearly Basis they take a full office holiday (last year was to France) all expenses paid. It is the perfect office for someone who wants to grow their portfolio and expand their ability to manage a wide variety of projects.
You will be working on some of the top developments in London across all sectors from residential through to education. They work primarily on Highways and Drainage so strong ability of CAD, Civil 3D and MicroDrainage will be helpful. You also have the ability to work abroad if you would like with some of the Civils team currently working in their satellite offices in India, Dubai and Africa.
USP And Package
• They will pay for professional subscription and Chartership
• Company Holiday
• Social and Sports Clubs
• Above Market Pay
• 26 days holiday
• Yearly Bonus
More searches like this
- Commercial Civil Infrastructure Engineer jobs in Welwyn Garden City
- New-build Civil Infrastructure Engineer jobs in Welwyn Garden City
- Refurbishment Civil Infrastructure Engineer jobs in Welwyn Garden City
- Residential Civil Infrastructure Engineer jobs in Welwyn Garden City
- Roads & Drainage Civil Infrastructure Engineer jobs in Welwyn Garden City