Civil CAD Technician
RGB are currently recruiting on behalf of a medium sized multi-discipline consultancy engineer consultancy based in Kent. They are looking for a CAD Technician who will have at least years’ experience working for a recognized consultancy.
- Strong knowledge of AutoCAD is essential.
- Good understand of civil engineering principles.
- Working knowledge of PDS for highway design and ground modelling is extremely advantageous.
- Experience in assisting with the delivery of residential designs including highway, drainage, and adoptable works. (Section 38, Section 278 and, Section 104) is essential.
- Workplace knowledge of WinDes to design and model new drainage systems including sustainable drainage.
Apply for Civil CAD Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly