Senior Façade Engineer
We are seeking a Senior Façade Engineer to join our growing façade division.
Fluid are growing a specialist façade team due to an increase in work and developing the departments skill sets. The work is varied and never dull, please take some time to review the job description.
Key responsibilities and duties include –
- To have an understanding of façade procurement processes and options available within Europe.
- To produce accurate structural facade information and hand drafted drawings and details.
- To produce accurate structural engineering calculations and specifications under supervision.
- Train less experienced members of the team.
- Attend meetings and communicate with clients and design disciplines to establish their needs.
- You will review technical submissions for compliance with design intent.
The ideal candidate will have in-depth knowledge of the construction industry methodologies on detailing and building erection sequencing, have working knowledge of safety in design, be computer literate on Microsoft office, AutoCAD and REVIT and have a minimum of eight years’ façade experience. It is also desirable that you have gained a degree/diploma in a construction, engineering, or architectural related field.
If you feel you are perfect for this role, then don’t hesitate to get in touch to get the ball rolling on this fantastic opportunity to further your career.
CV’s and Covering Letters should be limited to 6MB or less.
With regret, due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Closing date: 6th February 2018