Senior/Associate Structural Engineer
Senior / Associate Structural Engineer - Cambridge
£55,000-£65,000 plus benefits
We currently have a job opportunity for a Senior Structural Engineer to join a multi-disciplinary consultancy in their Cambridge office.
The company are often appointed as both the civil and structural engineers and aim to be perceived as an engineering consultancy of choice while committed to remaining independent in their approach. This position will see you joining a very stable and experienced team, where you will be pushed toward achieving your Chartership, if you haven't already achieved this. This is also a very employee engaged company, sponsoring out of work company events, days out and more. Your position will see you working across a number of sectors including residential, Commercial and industrial projects.
- Structural engineering assessment and inspection of new and existing properties in steel, concrete, masonry and timber.
- Prepare high quality technical reports including dilapidation reports and due diligence structural surveys.
- Undertake analysis and design using a range of software packages, including CSC Fastrak, TEDDS to back up reporting tasks.
- Ensure that quality and consistency of technical output (drawings, reports etc) is maintained.
- Liaise with and lead other members of the design team to achieve a coordinated design solution that meets the Clients objectives.
In return you will enjoy a competitive salary, a very friendly environment as well as flexible working patterns.
For further information please contact Graham Ventham on 01728 726120.
Apply for Senior/Associate Structural Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly