PREMIER CENTRAL LONDON CONSULTANCY: Chartered Senior Façade Engineer
Premier international Structural/Façade Engineers based in Central London has a requirement for a Chartered Senior Façade Engineer to join the expanding façade group as it continues to win new work.
Candidates will need to be Chartered with IStructE or RIBA, be educated to MEng/MSc-level in Engineering or Architecture and must have good materials and façade system detailing skills combined with extensive experience of working in consultancy and/or construction. Additionally, they should have good communication skills combined with the ability to represent the consultancy in external meetings with Clients and other design team members.
Current workload is a diverse mix of new-build developments across the UK & USA with project values up to £150million with many of the globe’s best architectural practices.
Top base salary and extensive benefits combined with the chance to work for one of the UK’s cutting-edge niche/premier consultancies on advanced technology projects in a relaxed studio environment with real scope for career progression within an expanding façade department.
Apply for PREMIER CENTRAL LONDON CONSULTANCY: Chartered Senior Façade Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Senior Structural Engineer Commercial jobs in London (Central)
- Senior Structural Engineer Earthquake engineering jobs in London (Central)
- Senior Structural Engineer Facade engineering jobs in London (Central)
- Senior Structural Engineer Historic buildings jobs in London (Central)
- Senior Structural Engineer New-build jobs in London (Central)