PREMIER BUCKINGHAMSHIRE CONSULTANCY: Principal/Chartered Senior Structural Engineer
Premier Structural Engineers based in Buckinghamshire has a requirement for a Principal/Chartered Senior Structural Engineer to join the busy head-office as it continues to win new-work and expand.
Candidates will need to be a Chartered member of IStructE and/or ICE and have extensive structural engineering design, project and team-running experience in UK consultancy. They should be skilled in large new-build construction and in particular RC-framed developments.
Current workload includes a number of large new-build residential developments with project values up to £200million as well as smaller projects in both new-build and refurbishments sectors across education, commercial and client-led private residential developments.
Top base salary and extensive benefits on offer to a locally-based Structural Engineer with scope for career progression and development within a commercial consultancy.
More searches like this
- Chartered Structural Engineer Commercial jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Chartered Structural Engineer New-build jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Chartered Structural Engineer Refurbishment jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Chartered Structural Engineer Residential jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Chartered Structural Engineer Retail jobs in Buckinghamshire