SMALLER-PRACTICE LONDON CONSULTANCY: Chartered Senior Structural Engineer (up to Associate-grade)
Established mainstream London consultancy has a requirement for a Chartered Senior Structural Engineer (up to Associate grade) to join the business as it continues to win new commissions.
Candidates will need to be a Chartered member of IStructE and must have extensive structural engineering design and project-running experience gained working on private London residential refurbishments including basement construction. They should be capable of running their own string of projects simultaneously providing a full technical service to clients. They should be capable of designing in the major materials as well as offering up solutions to complex on-site problems.
Apart from private London residential refurbishments the consultancy also covers new-build developments in residential, retail, education and leisure sectors with project values up to £10million.
Top base salary and extensive benefits of offer combined with the chance to work in a business design office on a range of projects that need to be delivered on time and in-budget.
More searches like this
- Senior Structural Engineer Domestic jobs in London (Central)
- Senior Structural Engineer Foundations / Soil mechanics jobs in London (Central)
- Senior Structural Engineer Frames / Joints & connections jobs in London (Central)
- Senior Structural Engineer Historic buildings jobs in London (Central)
- Senior Structural Engineer New-build jobs in London (Central)