MAINSTREAM CENTRAL LONDON CONSULTANCY: Chartered (or near) Structural Engineer/Principal Engineer
Mainstream Structural Engineers based in Central London has a requirement for a Chartered (or near) Structural Engineer up to Principal-level to join the growing London studio as it continues to win new work.
Candidates will need to Chartered (or near) with IStructE and/or ICE and must have good design and project-running skills (as a minimum) and at Principal-level good small team-running skills gained working in the UK. They should be a competent technical Engineer but also capable of dialoguing with clients and external consultants on a daily-basis.
Current workload is a mixture of both new-build and refurbishment developments with project values up to £25million across London and the South East. Work is in various sectors including residential (developer and private-client led), education, commercial and high-end retail.
Top base salary and extensive benefits combined with an easy-going working environment with scope for career progression.
More searches like this
- Senior Structural Engineer Commercial jobs in London (Central)
- Senior Structural Engineer Historic buildings jobs in London (Central)
- Senior Structural Engineer New-build jobs in London (Central)
- Senior Structural Engineer Refurbishment jobs in London (Central)
- Senior Structural Engineer Residential jobs in London (Central)