Graduate Civil Engineer (Highways & Drainage)
A unique opportunity for a Graduate Civil Engineer to Assist in the production of civil engineering infrastructure design of some of the UK's most interesting challenging developments..
My client is currently seeking an engineer from 0-3 years experience with an accredited Civil Enginering degree to join their well established team, working alongside other industry professionals across all facets of the engineering world.
- Preparation of detailed drawings and calculations to obtain technical approval for adoptable highway, or sewerage schemes in accordance with national and local authority specifications. Projects will include residential, commercial industrial, educational and Healthcare Schemes.
- Undertake pre-purchase feasibility studies and resolution of planning conditions including drainage feasibility and highways considerations.
- Preparation of 3D ground models for volume calculations, cut and fill exercises, vertical road profiles, etc.
Training & Development:
- You will be encouraged to work towards a Professional Qualification commensurate with your Academic Qualifications.
- You will be able to attend in-house and external training courses, seminars, institution events, and generally comply with the ‘Continuing Professional Development’ requirements of:
Education & Learning Experience:
Degree in an appropriate ‘built environment’ discipline and working towards membership of the Institution of Civil Engineers, the Institution of Structural Engineers, or similar learned society/professional body.
However, applicants with relevant experience also welcomed.
Desired Technical Skills:
- Use of AutoCAD/Autodesk Civil 3D.
- Basic use of Microsoft Office software packages i.e. Excel, Word, etc.
- Working appreciation of highway and general engineering world.
If you are interesting in taking your first step into the world of engineering or would like the oppertunity to work out of London with a consultancy that matches the salaries and projects in the city then please get in touch via:
0207 065 7274
More searches like this
- Architecture Civil Infrastructure Engineer jobs in Hertfordshire
- Bridges / Tunnels Civil Infrastructure Engineer jobs in Hertfordshire
- Industrial Civil Infrastructure Engineer jobs in Hertfordshire
- New-build Civil Infrastructure Engineer jobs in Hertfordshire
- Public sector Civil Infrastructure Engineer jobs in Hertfordshire