We are currently looking for a Structural Engineer with the benefit of at least five years' postgraduate experience to fill a permanent opening with our client located in Croydon.
Our client is successful in numerous markets; commercial, residential, healthcare and more.
Responsibilities of the Structural Engineer:
* Preparation of designs for all structural elements including timber frame, steel structures and RC
* Attend site and conduct structural surveys under the guidance of a Senior Engineer
* Carry-out site inspections to monitor the progress of works
* Liaise with the client, third-parties and local authorities to ensure smooth project delivery
* Actively participate in CPD activities including seminars, training days and workshops to assist you in your pursuit of chartered status
On offer for the Structural Engineer:
The starting salary for this position ranges from £35,000 to £42,000 depending on experience, so get in touch with Darryl Yates today for more information.
Apply for Structural Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly