PREMIER CENTRAL LONDON CONSULTANCY: Civil Infrastructure Engineer
Premier Civil/Structural Engineers based in Central London has a requirement for a Civil Infrastructure Engineer to join the civil infrastructure team in the London studio as it continues its relentless expansion to 100-strong.
Candidates will need to be a Graduate or recently-Chartered member of ICE and must have (as a minimum) good roads and drainage design skills and at a more senior level good project-running skills. They should be capable of working in a team-unit and reporting into the Associate Civil Infrastructure Team Leader. Furthermore, they should be skilled in both MicroDrainage WinDes & AutoCAD software.
Current workload includes a number of large new-build and refurbishment projects across residential, commercial, retail and education sectors with project values up to £200million.
Top base salary and extensive benefits available to placed candidate with the chance to work in one of London’s largest design offices, in a relaxed dress-down studio environment on cutting-edge projects.
Apply for PREMIER CENTRAL LONDON CONSULTANCY: Civil Infrastructure Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Civil Infrastructure Engineer Commercial jobs in London (Central)
- Civil Infrastructure Engineer New-build jobs in London (Central)
- Civil Infrastructure Engineer Refurbishment jobs in London (Central)
- Civil Infrastructure Engineer Residential jobs in London (Central)
- Civil Infrastructure Engineer Roads & Drainage jobs in London (Central)