MAINSTREAM MEDIUM-SIZED CENTRAL LONDON CONSULTANCY: Senior Structural Engineer/Associate Designate
Mainstream medium-sized Structural Engineers based in Central London has a requirement for a Senior Structural Engineer to be positioned within the business with scope for promotion through to Associate-grade in the short-term.
Candidates will need to have extensive structural engineering design and project-running experience and will ideally be chartered with IStructE and/or ICE. They should be capable of designing and running several projects at the same time and also running project-related teams. Furthermore, they should feel comfortable dialoguing with external consultants and Clients.
Current workload is a diverse mixture of both new-build and refurbishment projects across commercial, residential, retail and leisure sectors including conservation engineering (old London estates. Churches and historic structures) as well as preferred Structural Engineers to a major supermarket brand.
Top base salary and extensive benefits in one of London’s oldest consultancies working on complex challenging projects with values up to £75million.
More searches like this
- Senior Structural Engineer Commercial jobs in London (Central)
- Senior Structural Engineer Historic buildings jobs in London (Central)
- Senior Structural Engineer New-build jobs in London (Central)
- Senior Structural Engineer Public sector jobs in London (Central)
- Senior Structural Engineer Refurbishment jobs in London (Central)