PREMIER CENTRAL LONDON CONSULTANCY: Structural Revit Technician
Premier Structural Engineers based in Central London has a requirement for a Structural Revit Technician to join the London studio as it continues its relentless expansion to 100-strong.
Candidates will need to have a minimum of 2 years working Autodesk Revit Structure software experience combined with excellent “building structures” draughting and coordination skills. They should be able to work with minimal support and be able to aid in-house coordination with Structural Engineers as well external consultants.
Current workload includes a number of large new-build and refurbishment projects across residential, commercial, retail and education sectors with project values up to £200million.
Top base salary and extensive benefits available to placed candidate with the chance to work in one of London’s largest design offices, in a relaxed dress-down studio environment on cutting-edge projects.
More searches like this
- Structural Technician Commercial jobs in London (Central)
- Structural Technician Historic buildings jobs in London (Central)
- Structural Technician New-build jobs in London (Central)
- Structural Technician Refurbishment jobs in London (Central)
- Structural Technician Residential jobs in London (Central)