Structural Revit Technician
Well established consulting engineers based in Central London is seeking a Structural Revit Technician to join their award winning and technology focused team.
Step into the future here with the highest level of BIM capabilities, push your career as a Structural Revit Technician forward and be a part of a diverse, multi Lingual and design led practice where YOU decide your path. Structural Revit Technician
Are you a Structural Revit Technician user stuck working on the same projects? Is your career plodding along with no clear path? STOP and apply now.
This is your chance to work with the latest virtual reality software, become client facing, attend meetings and work on London top projects in the latest Structural BIM software as a Structural Revit Technician
Projects are various in sector with opportunities to work in different teams not just stuck on one project for 10 months. As well as Top London projects the role of Structural Revit Technician will be given the chance to work on overseas structures. Structural Revit Technician
There is a true feeling of multi-disciplinary engineering at this practice with 6 different teams in one office all taking care of their relevant sectors.
As well as nation renowned training and prosperous project exposure, there is also a fun and interactive work life balance. The consultancy offers many paid extra activities such as football teams, yoga, and paintballing and of course drinks at the pub! Not to bad for a Structural Revit Technician
- Completion of a structural or architecture related degree program.
- Proactive person with a good eye for drawings and models aesthetics that has a strong willing to constantly learn and keep up with software and technology.
- Good and efficient Revit modelling skills driven by a good understanding of structures, especially steel and concrete.
- Good understanding of structural details, ideally experienced on fabrication detailing and reinforcement detailing.
- Understanding and creation of complex parametric Revit families (BIM Content).
- Understanding and experience working with templates, filters, design options, phases, model quantities schedule, 3D rebar and rebar schedule.
- Experience working with coordination review tools as Navisworks, Solibri, Tekla BIM sight.
- Worked before with IFC file formats and COBie standards (Construction Operations Building Information Exchange is a data exchange standard to allow information gathered during the building design and construction process easily transferred to the operations and maintenance team.)
- Experience and clear understanding of Projects Geolocation Setting out, implementation and use of shared coordinates, publishing coordinates, managing site models, etc.
- Experience working with internal and external information from coordination point of view, working with live MEP and Architectural linked models.
- Assist the BIM Implementation Manager with BIM related tasks.
- Working with project teams to develop and implement project-specific BIM workflows, BIM execution Plan and data management.
- Use or understanding NBS standards.
- Clash Detection
- 4D BIM Scheduling experience would be good
Apply for Structural Revit Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly