Senior Civil Infrastructure Engineer
Senior Civil Infrastructure Engineer - Kingston-upon-Thames
£45,000-£55,000 plus benefits
We are currently looking for a Senior Civil Infrastructure Engineer to fill a permanent opening with our client located in Kingston-upon-Thames. Interested candidates must have well-rounded design experience including highways & drainage design as well as the ambition to become an Associate in the near future.
Responsibilities of the Senior Engineer:
* Ensure that designs comply with the relevant section agreements, standards, regulations and procedures
* Ensure, as far as is practically possible, that all assigned work is carried out in compliance with the agreed budget and schedule
* Maintain good communication with the client, third parties and multi-disciplinary colleagues
* Manage resource effectively for smooth project delivery
Requirements of the Senior Engineer:
* Competent in the use of appropriate codes of practice, standards and relevant sections of statutory documentation
* Confident user of technical applications such as Civil 3D or PDS and MicroDrainage (Windes)
* Competent in design safety/environmental requirements, procedures and responsibilities
* Experience or ability to train/mentor Graduate Engineers
* Preferably, you will be chartered or close to being so
The starting salary for this position ranges from £45,000 to £55,000 depending on experience.
Company benefits package includes bonus, pension, healthcare, life assurance and a range of other flexible benefits such as child care vouchers, cycle to work scheme and the opportunity to buy/sell additional holidays through salary sacrifice.