PREMIER CENTRAL LONDON CONSULTANCY: Structural Design Engineer
Premier Structural Engineers based in Central London has a requirement for a Structural Design Engineer to join one of its expanding teams.
Candidates will need to be a Graduate member of IStructE and/or ICE and must have a MEng/MSc in Structural, Civil or Architectural Engineering (2:1 min) from a red-brick UK university combined with excellent A-level grades. Candidates must have post-graduation experience and should have gained good design skills in the major materials.
Current workload is a mixture of both new-build and refurbishment projects with project values up to £150million mainly in Central London but with the odd high-profile international project.
Top base salary and extensive benefits in one of London’s best consultancies in a relaxed studio environment with scope for good training and development as well as career progression within a fast-growing consultancy.
Apply for PREMIER CENTRAL LONDON CONSULTANCY: Structural Design Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- Structural Design Engineer Commercial jobs in London (Central)
- Structural Design Engineer Earthquake engineering jobs in London (Central)
- Structural Design Engineer Historic buildings jobs in London (Central)
- Structural Design Engineer New-build jobs in London (Central)
- Structural Design Engineer Refurbishment jobs in London (Central)