PREMIER CENTRAL LONDON CONSULTANCY: Chartered Senior Structural Engineer/Associate Designate
100-strong premier Structural Engineers based in Central London has a requirement for a Chartered Senior Structural Engineer/Associate Designate to join one of its teams as it continues to expand.
Candidates will need to be Chartered with IStructE and/or ICE, bed educated to MEng/MSc-level and will need to have extensive structural engineering design and project-running experience and be looking to progress into an Associate role within the business in the short-term. They should be a technical Engineer as well as being commercial and able to client-face and dialogue with external consultants.
Current workload is a diverse mixture of both new-build and refurbishment projects across London with some of the best Architects with project values up to £100million. Many of the consultancies previous projects have been shortlisted/won both RIBA and IStructE awards and they continue to work on some of London’s best projects.
Top base salary and extensive benefits (adding 25%) to package in a dynamic fast-moving dress-down studio environment combined with scope for career progression as this consultancy drives its growth forward in 2017.
More searches like this
- Senior Structural Engineer Commercial jobs in London (Central)
- Senior Structural Engineer Historic buildings jobs in London (Central)
- Senior Structural Engineer New-build jobs in London (Central)
- Senior Structural Engineer Refurbishment jobs in London (Central)
- Senior Structural Engineer Residential jobs in London (Central)