MAINSTREAM CENTRAL LONDON CONSULTANCY: 2No Associate/Associate Directors
Mainstream medium-sized Structural Engineers based in Central London has a requirement for 2No Associate/Associate Director-level Structural Engineers to join their London studio as it expands their senior management structure.
Candidates will need to be a Chartered member of IStructE and/or ICE and must have extensive structural engineering design, project and team-running experience gained working in UK consultancy. They should be a technical Engineer who can Client-face and be capable of expanding and motivating a team. They should also have good experience in the design and management of large new-build developments in the residential sector.
Current workload includes a number of large new-build RC-framed and load-bearing masonry structures with project values up to £150million with many of the UK’s best housebuilders.
Top base salary and benefits with scope for career progression as the London office expands and defines itself.
Apply for MAINSTREAM CENTRAL LONDON CONSULTANCY: 2No Associate/Associate Directors
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- Chartered Structural Engineer Commercial jobs in London (Central)
- Chartered Structural Engineer New-build jobs in London (Central)
- Chartered Structural Engineer Residential jobs in London (Central)
- Chartered Structural Engineer Retail jobs in London (Central)
- Chartered Structural Engineer Structural engineer (general) jobs in London (Central)