Senior Structural Engineer
Chester Consultants have been operating in NZ for over 30 years and are now growing rapidly in Fiji. We pride ourselves on maintaining a friendly and sociable environment, a strong work ethic and a high standard of design and integrity.
We are currently looking for a Senior Structural Engineer to join the Chester Consultants team in Nadi. This role is currently for a Structural Technical Manager with the potential to grow into the Regional Manager position.
Our current design portfolio includes numerous large-scale leading resorts, marinas, and residential + commercial developments in the Fiji Islands. At present we are also designing several high-rise apartment buildings in Auckland and Wellington as well as large schools, architecturally designed homes and commercial buildings throughout NZ. Workloads are shared between the offices and the successful candidate may be given the experience of participating in these projects or future assignments.
We are seeking an experienced Senior Structural Engineer for our Nadi office who is preferably able to demonstrate:
- 7-10+ years structural engineering design experience in a professional engineering consultancy.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Ability to maintain and develop new relationships with key clients.
- Knowledge of the Australia/NZ Standards and the Fiji Building Code.
- Bachelor of Engineering.
- Clear understanding of the technical and professional requirements of a consulting engineer.
- Proactive approach to time management and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Team player.
- Ability to carry out site monitoring works as required.
Chester Consultants is a company that encourages you to use your innovative skills to achieve practical goals on some of the most exciting and challenging projects in the South Pacific.
Remuneration packages are very competitive and well-above the industry average.
Apply electronically with a full cover letter and a CV to the Human Resources manager at email@example.com by the 16th of November 2017.