G C Robertson & Associates is seeking to appoint an experienced full time Senior Structural Engineer
We are seeking to appoint an experienced full time Senior Structural Engineer with the following skills;
- Must have Chartered Status with ICE or Institution of Structural Engineers
- Have good working knowledge of current UK building regulations
- Proficiency in design in all major building materials - steel, masonry, concrete and timber
- Confident to take the lead on the planning design and implementation of a wide variety of structural design projects
- Competent in the use of design software
- Ideally be proficient in AutoCAD
- Experience in preparing bid proposals and submissions
- Good communication skills
- Ability to maintain client relationships
- Full UK Driving Licence
This post represents a unique opportunity to join a small successful family run business in Suffolk and, for the right person, there is the possibility of taking the firm forward into the future.
G C Robertson & Associates was established in 1974 and prides itself on listening to clients and working with them to cater for their needs until the completion of their projects.
This year Woodbridge was named the 'best place to live' in the East of England (Sunday Times 2017).
If you think you are suitable for this position please apply by e-mailing your CV and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org