MAINSTREAM WEST LONDON CONSULTANCY: Chartered Senior Structural Engineer (up to Associate-grade)
40-stong mainstream Structural Engineers based in West London has a requirement for a Chartered Senior Structural Engineer up to Associate-level to join the office as it continues to win new commissions.
Candidates must be Chartered with IStructE and/or ICE and will be considered up to Associate-level. They should have good design and project-running skills and at Associate grade good team-running skills. They should be capable of client-facing and be delivery-focused.
Current workload includes a number of large phased residential new-build developments with project values up to £350million mostly on a “design & build” basis.
Top base salary and benefit combined with the chance to work in a dynamic commercially-driven design office on fast-track projects.
ISTRUCTE STRUCTURAL AWARDS 2016
Walker Dendle Technical Recruitment for the 6th year running sponsored one of the Structural Awards in 2016 by IStructE. This year we chose to sponsor the “Award for Community or Residential Structures" which was won by Fast + Epp.
We are keen to continue to offer our support to IStructE through this sponsorship.
More searches like this
- Senior Structural Engineer Commercial jobs in London (West)
- Senior Structural Engineer New-build jobs in London (West)
- Senior Structural Engineer Residential jobs in London (West)
- Senior Structural Engineer Retail jobs in London (West)
- Senior Structural Engineer Structural engineer (general) jobs in London (West)