Senior Infrastructure Engineer - Cambridge
£50,000-£55,000 plus benefits
Our client is a successful multidiscipline firm of engineering consultants. Their Cambridge office is seeking an infrastructure engineer at senior level to head project delivery across a broad sector base, with projects ranging in value up to multi million pounds.
Your experience should include the following:
* Client facing
* Confident in running a scheme in its entirety
* Commercially aware
* Liaising with design team, including attending meetings
* Obtaining approvals from approving bodies
* Designing to all relevant UK standards and guides
* Competent with S278/S38 highway design
* Earthworks and external levels designs including 3D analysis
* Private and adoptable drainage design
* FRA experience
* Competent with the following software; CAD, Civil3D & MicroDrainage
This is a wonderful opportunity for a talented individual looking to make their mark and an impact in their new role.
For further information please contact Graham Ventham on 01728 726120.
Apply for Senior Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly