Senior Infrastructure Engineer - Cambridge
£50,000-£55,000 plus benefits
Our client is a successful multidiscipline firm of engineering consultants. Their Cambridge office is seeking an infrastructure engineer at senior level to head project delivery across a broad sector base, with projects ranging in value up to multi million pounds.
Your experience should include the following:
* Client facing
* Confident in running a scheme in its entirety
* Commercially aware
* Liaising with design team, including attending meetings
* Obtaining approvals from approving bodies
* Designing to all relevant UK standards and guides
* Competent with S278/S38 highway design
* Earthworks and external levels designs including 3D analysis
* Private and adoptable drainage design
* FRA experience
* Competent with the following software; CAD, Civil3D & MicroDrainage
This is a wonderful opportunity for a talented individual looking to make their mark and an impact in their new role.
For further information please contact Graham Ventham on 01728 726120.