Graduate Infrastructure Engineer
Graduate Infrastructure Engineer - Cambridge
£30,000-£33,000 Plus benefits
An opportunity for a graduate engineer to join this high profile multi discipline firm of engineering consultants. Their Cambridge office is seeking an enthusiastic and motivated candidate who a degree in civil engineering to assist with project delivery.
You will have at least 2 years' post graduate experience which should include the following:
* Liaising with design team
* Obtaining approvals from approving bodies
* Designing to all relevant UK standards and guides
* Experience with S278/S38 highway design
* Earthworks and external levels designs including 3D analysis
* Private and adoptable drainage design
* Understanding of FRAs
* Experience with the following software; CAD, Civil3D & MicroDrainage
If you have the experience and the drive to make a success of your next role - this could be the one for you!
For further information please contact Graham Ventham on 01728 726120.