Graduate Infrastructure Engineer
Graduate Infrastructure Engineer - Cambridge
£30,000-£33,000 Plus benefits
An opportunity for a graduate engineer to join this high profile multi discipline firm of engineering consultants. Their Cambridge office is seeking an enthusiastic and motivated candidate who a degree in civil engineering to assist with project delivery.
You will have at least 2 years' post graduate experience which should include the following:
* Liaising with design team
* Obtaining approvals from approving bodies
* Designing to all relevant UK standards and guides
* Experience with S278/S38 highway design
* Earthworks and external levels designs including 3D analysis
* Private and adoptable drainage design
* Understanding of FRAs
* Experience with the following software; CAD, Civil3D & MicroDrainage
If you have the experience and the drive to make a success of your next role - this could be the one for you!
For further information please contact Graham Ventham on 01728 726120.
Apply for Graduate Infrastructure Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly