MAINSTREAM CENTRAL LONDON CONSULTANCY: Associate Structural Engineer
Mainstream medium-sized London consultancy has a requirement for an Associate-level Structural Engineer to join the practice as it “beefs-up” its middle-management.
Candidates will need to be a Chartered member of IStructE and/or ICE and must have extensive structural engineering design, project and team-running experience gained in UK consultancy. They should be capable of motivating and growing a team whilst reporting into one of the Directors.
Current workload includes both new-build and refurbishment projects across most sectors and will include some temporary work design. Projects are generally based in London and the South East with project values up to £50million.
Top base salary and extensive benefits with scope for career progression in a professional studio environment.
ISTRUCTE STRUCTURAL AWARDS 2016
Walker Dendle Technical Recruitment for the 6th year running sponsored one of the Structural Awards in 2016 by IStructE. This year we chose to sponsor the “Award for Community or Residential Structures" which was won by Fast + Epp.
We are keen to continue to offer our support to IStructE through this sponsorship.
Apply for MAINSTREAM CENTRAL LONDON CONSULTANCY: Associate Structural Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- Chartered Structural Engineer Commercial jobs in London (Central)
- Chartered Structural Engineer Facade engineering jobs in London (Central)
- Chartered Structural Engineer Historic buildings jobs in London (Central)
- Chartered Structural Engineer New-build jobs in London (Central)
- Chartered Structural Engineer Public sector jobs in London (Central)