Structural Engineer - Winchester
£34,000 - £38,000 plus benefits
Our client is seeking an experienced engineer to join their structural engineering team in Winchester. With a comprehensive range of multi-discipline services, they are able to offer design and project management as well as a high level of technical expertise.
- Experience with finite element software packages (TEKLA structures, SCIA design software, Robot, etc
- MEng / MSC in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Preparation of detailed design drawings and specifications
- Production of construction information
- Client-facing skills as well as excellent communication
Your project experience should include residential developments and social housing amongst others. Having worked within a consultancy for at least three years' since graduating, you will understand the importance of accuracy and attention to detail as well as clear and concise communication. Our client invests in their staff, providing ongoing training and offer excellent benefits including car/car allowance, private healthcare and professional subscription paid.