Assistant Waste-Water Project Manager
Assistant Project Manager
Are you a driven and motivated waste-water engineer looking to gain valuable experience managing projects? Do you have 1-5 years experince in waste-water civil engineering? Lookign to take the next step? Don't look anywhere else; we have the perfect role for you which you can start right now!
A leading Construction and Engineering company has an exciting position for a proven waste-water engineer, to develop their skills in project managment and contribute positively towards their vibrant team in Belfast.
- Permanent, full time position
- £20-£30k p/a (experience dependant)
- Excellent working environment with driven and motivated workforce
- Excellent benefits and incentives
- Possibility of relocation aid
This role is a very varied position, some of your duties will be:
- Representing Employer's throughout the full life cycle of projects.
- Assisting with feasibility studies, option appraisals, cost plans and business cases.
- Working with other design team members in an integrated design team approach.
- Procurement including preparation of contract documents, drawings and specifications.
- Construction stage project management, monitoring progress against programme, assessing costs for works completed and ensuring quality.
- Working to meet Health and Safety and overall project quality objectives.
The current environment is filled with enthusiastic and motivated individuals. If you are interested in joining their customer focused team you first must:
Skills and Experience (ESSENTIAL)
- Degree in Civil/structural Engineering
- 1 to 5 years waste-water engineering experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- MS Office Proficient
- AutoCAD Proficient
- A full driving licence
- Experience in design of roads, infrastructure, water/waste water
- Experience of NEC3 Project Management
- Programming (MS Project or similar)
- MapInfo / GIS
- BIM / 3D Modelling
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.