PREMIER CENTRAL LONDON CONSULTANCY: Civil Infrastructure Design Engineer
Premier Structural/Civil Engineers based in Central London has a requirement for a Civil Infrastructure Design Engineer to join its expanding civil infrastructure team.
Candidates will need to be a Graduate member of ICE, have a MEng/MSc in Civil or Environmental Engineering (2:1 min) from a top 20 UK university along with excellent A-level grades. They will have worked in UK consultancy, post-graduation and will need to have gained good design skills in roads and drainage design along with associated works.
Current workload is a diverse mixture of multi-discipline projects (structural & civil infrastructure appointed) across various sectors of construction including residential (developer and private client), retail (high-end and developer) commercial, education, the arts, leisure and healthcare with project values up to £150million across London and the South East.
Top base salary and extensive benefits (that adds up to 30% to base salary) combined with the chance to work for what is considered to be the best UK consultancy on dynamic projects in a dress-down studio environment with excellent training and career development.
More jobs like this
- Civil Infrastructure Engineer Commercial jobs in London (Central)
- Civil Infrastructure Engineer Historic buildings jobs in London (Central)
- Civil Infrastructure Engineer New-build jobs in London (Central)
- Civil Infrastructure Engineer Refurbishment jobs in London (Central)
- Civil Infrastructure Engineer Residential jobs in London (Central)