Structural Engineer (PT)
My client requires a Structural Engineer to join their specialist multi skilled design department, on either an ongoing contract or permanent basis. They are a specialist contractor mainly involved in Post Tensioned concrete structures, however they also provide design services to their Specialist Construction Services arm and Heavilifts division. A shortlist of the areas of design they deal in are as follows:
* Post Tensioning (Buildings and Civil)
* Post Tensioning (Transfer structures)
* Bar Tensioning
* RC Design and detailing
* Carbon Fibre (CFRP) design
* Bridge lifting (Bearing replacement)
* Steel temporary works
* Heavy lifting
* Strand Jacking
The office is based in West London (Middlesex). You should be have some years experience as a structural engineer, ideally with post tensioning knowledge but at least good RC, who is seeking to further your career at the sharp end of construction. You will be hands on designing as well as facing clients.
- You must be an excellent communicator
* You must be Confident
* Be able to attend meetings
* Experience of working with both a Contractor and a Consultant ideally
* Post Tension Design experience ideally required
Additionally, the experience in the following would be advantageous
- RAM Concept software - RC and PT design
* RAPT software - RC and PT design
* ROBOT software - Steelwork design
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.