NICHE NORTH LONDON CONSULTANCY: Structural Project Engineer
Niche Structural Engineers based in North London has a requirement for a Structural Project Engineer to join the London studio as it continues to expand its teams.
Candidates will need to be a Graduate member of IStructE and/or ICE and be educated to MEng/MSc-level as well as having gained good design and project-running skills in UK consultancy. They should be design-focused and should have excellent technical ability in structural software.
Current workload is a wide range of typical London work with projects up to £50million in private and developer-led residential, education, leisure, high-end retail and commercial sectors in both new-build and refurbishment sectors.
Top base salary and benefits combined with the chance to work for a North London consultancy on high-quality London-based projects thus allowing site experience to be gained.
Apply for NICHE NORTH LONDON CONSULTANCY: Structural Project Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- Structural Design Engineer Commercial jobs in London (North)
- Structural Design Engineer Historic buildings jobs in London (North)
- Structural Design Engineer New-build jobs in London (North)
- Structural Design Engineer Refurbishment jobs in London (North)
- Structural Design Engineer Residential jobs in London (North)