PREMIER CENTRAL LONDON CONSULTANCY: Technical Director
Premier International Structural Engineers based in Central London has a requirement for a Technical Director to join the Central London studio:
Candidates will need to be Chartered with IStructE and/or ICE and must have extensive design, project and team-running skills gained in mainstream, niche or premier consultancy and should be capable of interfacing with external consultants and clients.
Current workload is a mixture of both the UK and international commissions with project values up to £200million with both signature and mainstream Architects. Many of the projects are new-build in steelwork and concrete construction in residential, commercial and retail sectors including high-rise constructions.
Top base salary and benefits combined with the chance to work for an established award-winning large premier consultancy reinventing itself in the 21st century. Placed candidates can expect to grow with the business and to become key players in the medium-term.
More searches like this
- Director / Partner / Principal Architecture jobs in London (Central)
- Director / Partner / Principal Commercial jobs in London (Central)
- Director / Partner / Principal Earthquake engineering jobs in London (Central)
- Director / Partner / Principal Facade engineering jobs in London (Central)
- Director / Partner / Principal New-build jobs in London (Central)