FORENSIC ENGINEERING CENTRAL LONDON CONSULTANCY: Chartered (or near) Structural Engineer
High-profile Forensic Structural Engineers have a requirement for a Chartered (or near) Structural Engineer to join the London business as it continues to win new commissions.
Candidates will need to be a near or Chartered member of IStructE and/or ICE, be educated to MEng/MSc-level (2:1 minimum) from a top 10 university and should be not only a very technical Engineer but also an excellent communicator. They should be bright and articulate with excellent A-Level grades and be looking to switch their career into forensic engineering. Placed candidate will be crossed-training into forensic engineering and expert witness engineering and will be given all of the support of senior individuals in the business.
Workload is varied across many sectors of civil & structural engineering and does encompass architecture and service engineering. The firm has a reputation for dealing with many of the high-profile projects that have been built across both the UK and internationally.
Top base salary (that can’t be matched in building structures consultancy) and extensive benefits in a professional working environment with like-minded individuals.
More jobs like this
- Senior Structural Engineer Commercial jobs in London (Central)
- Senior Structural Engineer Earthquake engineering jobs in London (Central)
- Senior Structural Engineer Facade engineering jobs in London (Central)
- Senior Structural Engineer Historic buildings jobs in London (Central)
- Senior Structural Engineer Industrial jobs in London (Central)