Principal Civil/Structural Engineer
Would you be interested in taking a lead civil/structural design role within the in-house design consultancy arm of a large main contractor?
If so then this role could be for you.
A Principal Civil/Structural Engineer is required the join the team to work closely with other members to deliver safe, efficient and buildable solutions. You will be the Civil and Structural Technical Lead on a mix of projects, especially within rail, so previous rail sector experience is required.
- Produce comprehensive civil and structural design packages for all aspects of civil and structural design.
- Lead the delivery of civil and structural design packages across multiple projects, as part of a single or multi discipline design team, carry out any or all stages of civil and structural design from concept to completion across several sectors especially rail.
Skills and Experience
- Chartered Engineer, degree qualified in Civil structural engineering (or Equivalent)
- CRE/CRM qualified preferred
- Carry out technical design reviews/critiques of projects in process
- Assist in the mentoring and development of more junior engineers including training and planning
- Fully Conversant with current codes, standards and responsibilities under CDM and health and safety regulations.
- Proven ability to work within a fully integrated, multi-discipline design team.
- Experience of preparing fee estimates for rail sector work required
Excellent salary and benefits package will be offered to the right candidate.
Sam Davis 0203 680 0640
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.