PREMIER CENTRAL LONDON CONSULTANCY: Associate Civil Infrastructure Engineer
Premier high-profile Civil/Structural Engineers based in Central London has a requirement for an Associate-level Civil Infrastructure Engineer to join the expanding civil infrastructure department.
Candidates will need to be Chartered with ICE and must have extensive civil infrastructure design, project and team-running experience gained working in UK consultancy. They should be technical as well as being a good client-facer and also be skilled at motivating and directly a team. Placed individual can expect further career advancement through to Technical Director-level in the medium-term.
Current workload is a predominantly new-build construction in commercial, education and developer-led residential sectors with project values up to £100million.
Top base salary and benefits combined with a clear career path in one of London’s best young consultancies working in a relaxed professional design office with like-minded individuals.
More jobs like this
- Director / Partner / Principal Commercial jobs in London (Central)
- Director / Partner / Principal New-build jobs in London (Central)
- Director / Partner / Principal Residential jobs in London (Central)
- Director / Partner / Principal Retail jobs in London (Central)
- Director / Partner / Principal Roads & Drainage jobs in London (Central)