MAINSTREAM NORTH LONDON CONSULTANCY: Chartered Structural Engineer
Established mainstream Structural Engineers based in North London has a requirement for a Chartered Senior Structural Engineer to join their London studio.
Candidates will need to be recently Chartered with IStructE and must have gained good design and project-running skills in the UK with experience in both new-build and refurbishments. They should have good software skills and experience of working on smaller-practice projects.
Current workload is a mixture of residential, education, retail and commercial projects with project values up to £25million with good locally-based Architects.
Top base salary and a good range of benefits on offer combined with the chance to work in a relaxed professional design office on challenging south-east based projects.
ISTRUCTE STRUCTURAL AWARDS 2016
Walker Dendle Technical Recruitment for the 6th year running sponsored one of the Structural Awards in 2016 by IStructE. This year we chose to sponsor the “Award for Community or Residential Structures" which was won by Fast + Epp.
We are keen to continue to offer our support to IStructE through this sponsorship.
More searches like this
- Chartered Structural Engineer Commercial jobs in London (Greater)
- Chartered Structural Engineer Domestic jobs in London (Greater)
- Chartered Structural Engineer Historic buildings jobs in London (Greater)
- Chartered Structural Engineer New-build jobs in London (Greater)
- Chartered Structural Engineer Refurbishment jobs in London (Greater)