About StructureMode Ltd.
StructureMode are London-based design-led structural engineers with a passion for experimentation and making – turning concepts into reality.
We offer high quality and pro-active services on all our projects, liaising with the Architect or designer to introduce intelligent solutions driven by our enthusiasm for beautiful, sustainable and efficient design.
We use Revit for BIM projects and otherwise AutoCAD, Rhino or Bluebeam. Analysis and optimisation is executed using Oasys GSA and Grasshopper. These modelling tools help us develop more efficient, integrated and elegant structural solutions.
We offer structural engineering design services in a broad range of sectors including private residential, housing development, retail, education, commercial, entertainment, humanitarian, temporary structures, the arts and sculpture.
Our skills include the following:-
- New build structures in steel, reinforced concrete, timber and masonry.
- Refurbishment and structural alteration of all types of existing buildings.
- New basements under existing buildings.
- Historic and listed buildings – restoration and alteration.
- Bespoke staircase, furniture and sculpture design.
- Tensile fabric and cable-net structures.
4 jobs with StructureMode Ltd.
Due to an increase in new and exciting business, we are currently seeking a Structural Technician...
Due to an increase in new and exciting business, we are currently seeking a Senior Structural Engineer...
Due to an increase in new and exciting business, we are currently seeking a Structural Design Engineer...
Due to an increase in new and exciting business, we are currently seeking a Graduate Civil/Structural Engineer...